Please read the FAQ before ordering.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Do you provide reports?
- Never. This is to ensure the safety of the network. You can however check webmaster tools for the links, as I don't block google.
Changing orders at a later date.
Be 100 percent certain of your order when you make it. I will not change posts after they have been posted/indexed and scheduled.
Do you allow Pharma/Pills/Porn/Adult/Black Hat Stuff/Payday Loans?
-Nope. Don't ask.
Do you allow foreign languages in anchors?
-As of June 2018. I am no longer accepting these orders.
How Long do they stay on the homepage?
- The posts are permanent and will be on the homepage for about 3 - 4 weeks and then roll off into the inner pages.
How many posts does it take to rank?
- I have no idea and neither does anyone else. Don't ask this question. I fucking hate it.
My site is brand new, should I buy posts?
- Probably not.
What is your TAT?
- TAT is hard to state. In most cases I am dripping posts 30 days or more. This also means I'll have to deliver early to avoid the auto-refund since the max guaranteed delivery date is 29 days. I also have to get content ready and queued. All of that takes time. When I deliver I give you the last post date for your order so you know when things finish.
If I buy more than 10 posts do they go on different blogs?
- Yes, they go on different blogs. Remember I'm human if this does happen, let me know and i'll replace.
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
-No. Anybody offering discounts on their posts should tell you something about their posts.
Are these blogs niche specific?
-No. They are general blogs.
Typically every year we run link based tests for toxicity. In an effort to show those off, and demonstrate movement from a single link. I'll be providing them as we go. Typically we let these tests run for 3 months +/- 2 weeks as that has been shown as being the average time to show movement in a positive or negative direction. If the site doesn't show false positives and has a positive impact on ranking, it is added to the network.
The screenshots show movement on newer sites already showing movement, as well as old sites already part of this gig showing movement. Again it is very very early.
Updated Ranking Screenshots: July-ish to October-ish
Updated Screenshots: May-ish to June-ish.
Again I can't stress this enough. I pretty much hate ranking screenshots. I tried to add more details into these, like the type of keyword they used as well as volumes to note. In some cases stories of what was going on in some cases. People who work with me and give me solid sites for posts are going to perform super well in comparison to people who have garbage diversity and terrible on-site. These links only perform as nicely as what i'm given.
To note there are orders from June still on drip and things are just taking longer in general to kick-in as far as links go. I'm noticing that, as well as other SEOs, so if you are patient, you will see good things.