Google Manual Action for Unnatural Inbound Links Removed - Guaranteed!
Manual Action Removal - Guaranteed!
This is a service for the removal of a Google Manual Action caused by Unnatural Inbound Links. These are seen as messages like this in your Google Search Console:
PLEASE NOTE THIS SERVICE IS NOT FOR:
- Algorithmic Penguin Penalties
- Panda Penalties
- Unnatural Outbound Link Penalties
- Hacked Site Penalties
- Thin Content Penalties
- Pure Spam Penalties
- User Generated Spam Penalties
- Structured Markup Penalties
But feel free to ask about these.
The amount of work involved in removing a manual penalty is considerable. We price this job according the amount of linking root domains your site has as reported by Majestic and Ahrefs (the biggest number wins).
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE PURCHASE TO BE SURE YOU KNOW HOW MANY LINKING ROOT DOMAINS YOUR SITE HAS!
We base the pricing on the number of linking root domains reported in both Majestic and Ahrefs. If you have these tools you can find out yourself (the largest one wins).
Sorry the discount mentioned in the video has now finished. prices are follows:
Number of Linking Root Domains: 1 - 500 : $450
Number of Linking Root Domains: 501 - 1000 : $900
Number of Linking Root Domains: 1001 - 2000 : $1350
Number of Linking Root Domains: 2001 - 3000 : $1800
Guaranteed Manual Action Removal
- If we can't remove your unnatural links manual action within 3 months you will get your money back
- We have a 100% success rate and most manual actions are removed within one month
- You must not do any artificial link building during the removal processes
- You will need to have access to your Google Search Console and have the ability to add extra users
- You must set Google Search Console up for at least 2 of these domain variations:
and if you use SSL;
- You will need to add 3 Gmail addresses to Google Search Console;
- 2 with full permission (for the work to be done) and
- 1 with restricted permission (to integrate our software with Google Search Console).
We will tell you the exact email addresses these are when you order.
Q: What if I don't agree with some links that get disavowed?
A: We can always un-disavow them later - but the goal here is to get the penalty lifted ASAP
Q: Can I review the disavow file before it gets uploaded?
A: No, we have found this just takes time and prevents the manual action getting lifted - time is money!
Q: Will I get my traffic back once the penalty is lifted?
A: We can't guarantee anything as we are not Google, but generally we see very positive swings after a manual action removal
Q: I've heard that sometimes another penalty (such as Thin Content) may be triggered during the manual review process. If that happens will you remove that too?
A: We have only seen this once, if it happens it's because of your content and not your links. We can help you fix this, but it is not included in the price
Q: Why does it say guaranteed in 29 days when you your guarantee is for 3 months?
A: 29 days is the maximum amount of time allowed in the SourceMarket system. If we still haven't got your penalty revoked after 29 days we will mark the job as delivered, but stay in touch until the penalty has been revoked. Do not panic - your satisfaction is very important to us!
Fails to Deliver