- 300 Daily Web Visitors for 1 Month;
- Organic Web Traffic;
- Social Web Traffic;
- worldwide mobile traffic: including USA, Europe, Canada, UK, etc
- 100% Adsense safe;
- live tracking link provided to monitor your web traffic;
- Real Web traffic.
- 30 days mobile web traffic.
Almost all links are accepted (including adult), but except: illegal, autodownload, shortened (only goo.gl and bit.ly are accepted), streaming (video & audio) links, or other landing pages.
- I can't guarantee or offer signups, subscriptions, sales, votes, etc.
- I can't replace the link/url if the traffic campaign has started;
- I reserve the right to reject some orders.
Q: I see no traffic or less traffic than goo.gl or bit.ly stats
A: There are a lot of reasons to get different traffic data!
1) The most common reasons (99%) are the website loading time and 503 server errors due to a cheap hosting plan, or even of using a free/trial hosting plan, not enough server resources (like RAM); if your hosting plan is overloaded after 50, 20, 10 or even 5 visits per second, then you should change it as soon as possible.
2) Please check again if you implemented in the right way your tracking analytics counter (Google Analytics code or any private stats counter code); also, Google Analytics and a lot of other tracking systems don't record all visits, especially under 1 minute, and if your website is full loaded, let's say in 20 seconds, then GA or other statistic counter will record visits with 20 seconds less (or 1 minute + 20 seconds loading time = it means GA will not record visits that count less than 1 min and 20 seconds). So, still you believe that GA is an easy and legit statistics counter to show you all traffic data?
3) Please avoid using any web traffic filters or related plugins, or captchas, cloudflare or other things that filter your traffic. I know, they promise you only real traffic, but in reality most visitors will leave your website asap since they have to type any captchas.
Q: I get a low bounce rate or no sales
A: Are you sure it's my fault?
It's my interest to help you, but many buyers from here believe that some "dark forces" will force the visitors to like, subscribe and even buy goods and services sold by any website. Other buyers from here, especially from 3rd world, expect that with $1 they will become billionaires.
Let's be serious! A visitor will stay more than 5 seconds on your website only if it's interesting. For example if you sale wind turbines for $20,000, then do not expect to sell anyone with $1 or even with $100 invested in web traffic.
To get a lower boune rate, and maybe sales, you shoud start to learn in deep what means Bounce Rate, how is it calculated, and what are the factors that influence it. You can start with this infographic about bounce rate: https://blog.kissmetrics.com/bounce-rate/?wide=1
Fails to Deliver